(Decentralized Media) This is a statistical mind fuck... COVID19 seems to have a propensity to target politicians more than any other disease, illness or ailment in history...
The following information was compiled through various sources. It is in its raw form and we have decided not to dig further on this at the moment. Click below to see why this just doesn't make any sense.
Keep in mind....
African and South American Nations have low vaccinations rates, low reporting rates of COVID numbers and have fought the WHO to keep them out of their country the last few years...
As of September 2021, numbers of COVID deaths in Africa were relatively low and they blamed inadequate testing, distribution of testing etc and even asymptomatic cases for the populations of almost 80%! Seriously...
But the real reason was the resistance by the countries leaders to test and implement Bill Gates style population control. Until those leaders were replaced... now we are seeing a "surge" in covid in those areas.
World Leaders who contracted COVID.
Zimbabwean Cabinet Members Die - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/fourth-zimbabwean-cabinet-member-dies-of-covid19-in-surge-zimbabwe-disease-emmerson-mnangagwa-country-cabinet-ministers-b1791910.html
Fourth Zimbabwean Cabinet member dies of COVID-19 in surge
Nigerian president's chief of staff dies from coronavirus
Malawi’s Local Govt Minister Lingson Belekanyama
Dies Of Covid-19
Dark times as Tanganyika Law Society loses 10 lawyers within two months
Death robs Tanzania of 10 prominent persons in February
Burundi's ex-President Pierre Buyoya dies aged 71
Burundi president dies of illness suspected to be coronavirus
Covid-19 in Burundi: the new power takes the opposite view of the Nkurunziza regime
Top Zimbabwean judge succumbs to COVID-19
COVID-19 hits Zimbabwe’s judiciary, killing top judge as country’s elites fall to deadly disease
Mali Opposition Leader And Ex-Hostage Dies of COVID-19
Zimbabwe's vice president returns after four months in China receiving medical treatment
Guinea: Death of Sékou Kourouma, Secretary General of the Government, as a result of Covid-19
Covid-19: 10 South Sudanese ministers test positive
Guinea-Bissau PM, 3 others test positive for COVID-19
Sadc loses ten cabinet ministers to Covid-19 in two weeks
What in the world is going on...
East and Southern Africa
Ali Larijani, the then-speaker of the parliament of Iran, tested positive for the coronavirus in early April, becoming the most senior member of the Iranian parliament to do so.
Iran has been one of the countries hardest-hit by the coronavirus, and the virus has spread rapidly among the country’s political elite and religious figures. According to the Jerusalem Post, at least 24 members of parliament have contracted the virus, and two have died: Fatemeh Rahbar, from Tehran, and Mohammad Ali Ramezani, from Gilan.
Others reported to have contracted the virus, according to the United States Institute for Peace, include:
• Iraj Harirchi, deputy health minister
• Masoumeh Ebtekar, vice president for women and family affairs
• Ali Akbar Velayati, foreign-policy advisor to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei
• Fatemeh Rahbar, member of parliament, Tehran
• Mohammad Ali Ramezani, member of parliament, Gilan
• Mojtaba Rahmanzadeh, local mayor of Tehran’s District 13
• Mahmoud Sadeghi, member of parliament, Tehran
• Mohammad Reza Ghadir, director of Qom’s state medical university and head of coronavirus management in the city
• Pirhossein Kolivand, director of Iran’s emergency medical services
• Eshaq Jahangiri, above, first vice president
• Ismail Najjar, chief of Iran’s Crisis Management Organization
• Mostafa Pourmohammadi, former minister of justice and minister of the interior
• Reza Rahmani, Minister of Industry, Mines and Business (has since recovered from the virus)
• Ali Asghar Mounesan, minister of cultural heritage, handicrafts, and tourism
• Reza Salehi Amiri, president of the National Olympic Committee of Iran
• Mojtaba Zonnour, chairman of parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee
• Masoumeh Aghapour Alishahi, member of parliament from East Azerbaijan province
• Zohreh Elahian, member of parliament from Tehran
Literal WORLD LEADERS....
25-Jan-21 David Katzenstein 68 Virologist Zimbabwe (Harare)
Prominent AIDS Researcher...
806 Deaths of Former and Current Politicians. Primarily in 3rd world or developing nations.
If you made deals with people who could be a witness to your corruption, wouldn't a great reset be the best way to wipe the slate clean with all the past corruption so that no one could warn anyone of what was about to happen....
On this wikipedia page there are 2223 "famous" deaths of notable people. 36% of them are politicians. That is staggering...
Now go link these names to legislation they made, elite connections, bribery, payoffs and corruption...
Now go to this list and filter out all the the Catholics... interesting finds...
Because this really is the Great Reset...
If you wanted no witnesses to your corruption in the over 80 years of its implementation. If you wanted to keep all the fruits of your labor and not distribute to those that were promised them. If you wanted to remove dissenters who were blocking the final stages of a decades old plan...
All you would need to do is have a pandemic and a list...
Statistically Impossible. Like I said.. WTF