Corporate media caught using hacked data to harass people for protesting government tyranny

By: Natural News



Doing their part to fight against free speech, major media outlets in both the United States and Canada are now doxing the identities of Freedom Convoy protesters in an attempt to punish and silence them.


Right after hackers breached the GiveSendGo donation platform the other day, leaking the identities and personal information of roughly 90,000 Freedom Convoy donors, The New York Times, The Washington Post and several other corporate propaganda outlets ran stories outing who they are.


The hack revealed the names, email handles, IP addresses and even zip codes of everyone who sent cash to support the Freedom Convoy. Mysteriously, the site that hosted the leaked data decided to make it available to “journalists and researchers” upon request.


It is almost as if the Times, the Post and all the rest who engaged in this assault on free speech paid to have the GiveSendGo data stolen and leaked. In time, proof will hopefully emerge one way or another.


The corporate media is destroying the world


On Monday, the Times ran a story analyzing the leaked donor data to try to figure out who sent what and when. That story contained the full names of all donors who had contributed large amounts of cash to the convoy fundraiser, as well as comments from some of these donors.


That same story contained quotes from messages attached to the donations, including one that the Times characterized as “menacing.”


The next day, the Post published its own hit piece that also included the full names of certain convoy donors. The Post also published the zip codes from where the most money was contributed, along with comments from some of the donors.


The Post was further caught harassing contributors who gave as little as $40 to the cause, asking them to reveal why they sent any money in the first place.


“We were reporting on a matter of public interest and reached out to people listed in the data in order to confirm its authenticity,” Shani George, the Post‘s vice president of communications, told the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) in a statement. “We largely named people who responded on the record. We named two people who did not respond to requests for comment.”


“In both cases, they are or had been government officials. A third person named in the article was publicly listed on the GiveSendGo campaign site. We have conducted similar investigations in the past.”


Some of the people named in either the Times or Post piece have already informed the independent media that they are being harassed or even driven out of their jobs.


A woman named Tammy Giuliani, for instance, who donated $250 to the Freedom Convoy fundraiser, told the Ottawa Citizen that she has since had to close her business due to threats from mainstream news readers.


Another woman, Marion Isabeau-Ringuette, who worked as a communications director for the Ontario Solicitor General, reportedly “no longer works” for the state government agency after her donation was exposed by a corporate media outlet.


Other offenders include the Toronto Star, The National Post and Global News, all of which took aim at the Freedom Convoy contributors in an attempt to ruin their lives.


“Words escape me, but I will say that I’d never thought I’d live to see the day where fascism would take hold in North America,” wrote someone at Zero Hedge about this whole situation. “1933 redux.”


“You must have been asleep during the 2009 bailouts then,” responded another, presumably half-jokingly.


“Welcome to 2022: the bars are being stood up on the prison planet,” said someone else.


97 views0 comments
gold in my ira (2).png
11-20-19-10-30-35_1200x628+sm.jpg